Dr. Gabi Haran, head of gynecological Oncology Unit, and deputy manager of OBGYN division.
Specialized in gynecological Oncology, endoscopic Gynecology, and colposcopy. Dr Haran had his fellowship training in some of the best units in Europe, trained by prof. Ungar Laszlo, prof. Andreas Du bois and more.
Dr. Haran is a trained surgeon, performing all gynecological Oncology surgeries, including for ovarian, endometrial, vulvar and cervical cancer, laparoscopicly or by laparotomy.
A.1. Articles Published
1) Haran G, Rubin L, Shaoul R. The compliance of medical staff for the routine administration of iron in the 1st year to their children. Clinical nutrition 2011 Feb;30(1):54-9. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2010.07.003. Epub 2010 Aug 5.
2) Haran G, Elbaz M, Fejgin MD, Biron-Shental T. A comparison of surface acquired uterine electromyography and intrauterine pressure catheter to assess uterine activity. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;206(5):412.e1-5. Accompanied by the editor’s choice for a journal club] IF – 3.278, rank – 7/70.
3) Shechter-Maor G, Haran G, Sadeh-Mestechkin D, Ganor-Paz Y, Fejgin MD, Biron-Shental T. Intra-vaginal prostaglandin E2 versus double-balloon catheter for labor induction in term oligohydramnios. J Perinatol. 2015 Feb;35(2):95-8. doi: 10.1038/jp.2014.173. Epub 2014 Oct 2.
4) Bruchim I, Ben-Harim Z, Piura E, Haran G, Fishman A. Analysis of two topotecan treatment schedules in patients with recurrent ovarian cancer.J Chemother. 2016 Apr;28(2):129-34. doi: 10.1080/1120009X.2015.1115195.
5) Bruchim I, Haran G, Polansky A, et al. Is There A Benefit in Hysterectomy for Staging and Treatment of Borderline Ovarian Tumors? J Gynec Obstet 2017; 1:012.
E Pichinuk, M Chalik, G. Haran, C Garbar, I Benhar, R Ziv, N. I. Smorodinsky, A Bensussan, A Meeker, D.B. Rubinstein, and D.H. Wreschner. An immunotoxin directed against the MUC1 SEA domain restricts tumor growth in vivo. Molecular Oncology
Haran G, Pomerantz M, Ganor-Paz Y, Kravtsov V, Kidron D, Fishman A, Bruchim I Immature teratoma with deposits of mature teratoma in the omentum, appendix and peritoneum- case report Austin Publish group.